Welcome to FreshAirAtFive Podcast - Episode 2
I’m your host, Bryon Carpenter
In this episode, I share my daily reflection videos posted on Twitter @bryoncar, between Jan 4th, 2021, and January 9th, 2021.
I reflect on:
- StaffRoom Podcast E67 - #OneWord2021: AMPLIFY!
- TeachBetterTalk E234 Brianna Kurtz & E235 Thom Gibson
- ReflectEd with AJ Bianco E6 - Reflecting on 2020, GotTechEd E75 with Eric Guise and his digital toolkit for 2020 & 3CaffienatedCoach E1
- MyEdTechLife E36 with Dr. Dan Kreiness
- Shukes&Giff S4E4 with Jenn Giffen & Andy Losik Part2
- Educational DuctTape E75 - Claudio Zavala Jr: Hearing from Your Learners with Adobe’s Creativity Tools
FreshAirAtFive is my regular attempt to exercise by walking about my neighborhood, to take in Podcast content and audiobooks, then reflect in a selfie-video which I post to my Twitter Chanel. This podcast will be the compilation of the audio from these selfie-videos over the course of a week or so. Thank you for stopping by to take a listen. You can follow the Pod on Twitter @FreshAirAtFive or check out my website (bryoncarpenter.com) for other content I have created and collected.
As my OneWord for 2021 is APPRECIATE, I appreciate you giving this my first-attempt-in-learning to create a podcast experience a listen. Subscribe so you don’t miss any upcoming episodes and please give me a review on Apple Podcast to get my voice out there further.
Next Episode: January 22nd at midnight - stay tuned.
You can connect with me by leaving a Voice Message here or following me on Twitter (@FreshAirAtFive or @bryoncar)
Track: Rainforest — Vendredi [Audio Library Release]
Music provided by Audio Library Plus
Free Download / Stream: https://alplus.io/rainforest
#EduDuctTape @JakeMillerTech--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/freshairatfive5/message