Today, I had the opportunity to interview my great friend Stephanie Rothstein. Stephanie is a passionate educator and leader that is making waves in the education community. Today I had the opportunity to have a nice conversation with Stephanie to and hear about her passion for education and her future projects. Here are the questions that we covered.
1. What is one thing you wish you knew when you started your career?
2. If you don't mind sharing, what is your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?
3. What advice would you give someone wanting to pursue a similar career as you or experience. (we can relate it to work, or Innovator or anything specific here).
4. What have been some of the best resources that have helped you along the way?
5. Who have been the three people most influential to you? (This could be career or personal)
6. What is a common myth about your professional or personal life that you want to debunk? (gives you the opportunity to pick a myth that you think needs to be addressed, could be professional or personal)
7. If you could step into my shoes, what would you have asked yourself that I didn't? This is a free-for-all where you can take a minute or two to all about anything you want.