Jennifer considers herself a “voice coach,” helping others learn how to best use their voices – be it collaborating on a team, presenting in front of an audience, coaching a colleague, supervising an employee.
Jennifer has been recognized as one of “18 Women All K-12 Educators Need to Know” by Education Week’s “Finding Common Ground” blog, and the International Academy of Educational Entrepreneurship’s 2015 Entrepreneur of the Year.
Jennifer’s publications include Having Hard Conversations, The Multigenerational Workplace: Communicating, Collaborating & Creating Community and Hard Conversations Unpacked – the Whos, the Whens and the What Ifs
- How schools encourage "get out" thinking and acting?
- How to make different choices in their work
- What the shift from teaching to leading in school requires
- Why pushing and wanting to be fixed is the problem
- Here is how to grow adults
- Playing in the deep end of the pool
- What is collective efficacy?
- What the Ministry of Education learned from talking to their principals
- Jennifer’s process for writing
- Why "slowing down” and "don’t push” is unhelpful
Jennifer Abrams's Resources:
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create winning cultures
Focus on the essential
Lead with courage & integrity
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
from The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast: Leadership Insights | Create Winning Cultures | Focus on the Essential | Lead with Courage & Integrity | Principal Radio | School Administrator | Daniel Bauer http://ift.tt/2psspjs