Dr. Allen Pratt has served as a high school science teacher and coach, a high school principal, assistant superintendent/curriculum director, executive director of the Tennessee Rural Education Association, executive director of the East Tennessee Center of Regional Excellence for the Tennessee Department of Education, and rural outreach liaison for Lincoln Memorial University. His primary interests are those issues which impact rural schools and the role of instructional leaders at the district and building levels. He is also involved at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga School of Education and Educational Leadership.
- What Allen learned about PLCs in a rural area through his dissertation
- What Teddy Roosevelt teaches us about servant leadership
- The biggest challenges rural schools face
- Develop people based on strengths and diversity
- Pick the underdog and watch him grow
- Hard copy and computer everything
- Systems help you succeed
- Slow down. Schools don’t change in 6 weeks.
- Do we have a MS / HS program aligned to the workforce?
School culture rewired by Steven Gruenert and Todd Whitaker
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create winning cultures
Focus on the essential
Lead with courage & integrity
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
from The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast: Leadership Insights | Create Winning Cultures | Focus on the Essential | Lead with Courage & Integrity | Principal Radio | School Administrator | Daniel Bauer http://ift.tt/2ox1TEW