Glenn has been recognized by numerous organizations for his innovative technology implementation methods and has been a featured speaker at numerous events across the globe. His extensive travels to various schools across the globe have helped to diversify his views on education and implement new instructional methods to better both students and staff. By empowering students and staff to have a growth mindset through design thinking, while implementing digital tools, we can better prepare them to be agile, flexible and adaptive, towards the profound shifts that they will encounter in life.
Glenn Robbins Show Highlights
- How passion and empathy led to a career in education.
- How to build people up and add value to their lives.
- Leaders create climate every day.
- Understand that people have bad days. Learn how to respect.
- Check your ego at the door.
- Together is better.
- Innovative ways to use technology
- Record your projects and how you make a difference in others’ lives
- The shift from Principal to Superintendent
- Mindfulness in schools
Rework by Fried & Hansson
Meetings suck by Cameron Herold
12 week year by Brian Moran
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create winning cultures
Focus on the essential
Lead with courage & integrity
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
from The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast: Leadership Insights | Principal Radio | School Administrator | Daniel Bauer http://ift.tt/2mMI4vj