Steven Weber is the Associate Superintendent for Teaching & Learning with Fayetteville Public Schools (Arkansas). He was selected as a PDK Emerging Leader and his blogs have been recognized as Top 10 Blogs on ASCD EDge. He was elected as the Vice President of North Carolina PDK and as a board member with North Carolina ASCD. He was a finalist for The BAMMY Award as a curriculum director. Weber has served as a classroom teacher, principal, and curriculum director. He also worked as a curriculum coordinator with the Arkansas Department of Education and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction. He is passionate about supporting teachers, administrators, and curriculum leaders. He presents at state and national conferences and engages audiences in conversations that support curriculum design, school transformation, and college and career readiness. Connect with Weber on Twitter at @curriculumblog or ASCD EDge.
Steven Weber Show Highlights:
- Leadership develops over time
- Leadership is about investment
- Outward vs Inward focused leadership
- Favorite leadership investment memories
- Listen more than you talk
- How learning spaces impact teaching and learning
- You can impact learning space without a big budget
- What is the learning target for this classroom … Does this classroom allow students to reach that target?
- Novice principals do you know your teacher voice, student voice, and parent voice?
- We need financial literacy to be college and career readiness
- Provide reflection at the end of meetings and different ways to do that
- Why principals and teachers should join Voxer right now
Join my hybrid group coaching
& leadership development community
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Create winning cultures
Focus on the essential
Lead with courage & integrity
Text PHRASES to 33444 or click the link above.
- Hassle-free, year-round fundraising for your school. With School Spirit Vending, we do all the work, you just cash the check
- Increase school spirit with custom stickers for your school and raise funds at the same time -no upfront costs, no volunteers, no selling
- Sick of the same old ways of raising money for your school? Let School Spirit Vending's hassle-free, year-round fundraising program supplement the other fundraisers you're already doing.
from The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast: Leadership Insights | Principal Radio | School Administrator | Daniel Bauer http://ift.tt/2lOy1TU