Don Wettrick is a teacher in Noblesville, Indiana and founder of StartEdUp Innovation. He can be found on Twitter at @donwettrick, and his podcast on iTunes He is the author of “Pure Genius: Building a Culture of Innovation and Taking 20% Time to the Next Level”
- Innovation class, teaching kids to innovate
- Daniel Pink’s innovation time Ted Talk.
- Pure Genius Book
- Why can’t my child have this class?
- 20% time for ourselves.
- How to think like a startup/entrepreneur.
- Mindset Course
- We like to complain about things.
- How do we change things?
- It is easier to complain than to do hard things.
- Collect and Connect
- ROTH IRA
- Deliberately take social media seriously.
- Rule of thirds (1/3 personal interest, 1/3 skill acquisition, 1/3 benefit to others)
- Innovation is an idea.
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.
from Transformative Principal http://ift.tt/2jOqt5E