Adriane Hanes is an amazing educator. She has worked as a college counselor Marian Catholic HS, a coordinator for the academic center and IB program at Morgan Park, and as a counselor at Gwendolyn Brooks College Prep in Chicago, IL.
Last year she helped less than 200 students earn over $26 million in scholarships.
Highlights from the episode:
- What an awesome college experience looks like
- People first attitude and how to form relationships
- Sometimes people just want to be heard
- What principals can do to connect with staff
- Are you watching what people don’t do or don’t say?
- Take time for yourself
- The key steps she took to help ~200 students earn more than $26 million in scholarship awards
- Measure and provide incentives through healthy competition
- How to celebrate Seniors through College Signing Day
Do you need accountability?
Text BETTERMASTERMIND to 33444
Daniel wants to work with you
and help you accelerate
your leadership development
and increase your impact.
from The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast: Leadership Insights | Principal Radio | School Administrator | Daniel Bauer http://better.libsyn.com/066-celebrating-seniors-and-crushing-scholarships