Bruce Langford has always loved helping others, and have worked in the field of bullying prevention starting in 2003. As he helped hundreds of students and adults through bullying situations, he began to use mindfulness techniques more and more to help them regain their confidence and happiness.
- Definition of mindfulness and why 2 year olds are great at it ...
- How the present and judgment are related
- Mindfulness vs meditation
- How Bruce would teach mindfulness in a school
- How Bruce used mindfulness to help address bullying
- Mindfulness can help you through challenges (even in a chaotic music class!)
- Increasing your reach via a podcast
from The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast: Leadership Insights | Principal Radio | School Administrator | Daniel Bauer http://ift.tt/2dqWgIG