Angus Nelson reached out to me to be on the show and boy am I happy he did. One of the best parts of starting the podcast is that I’ve made more friends and have been exposed to infinitely more awesome people than when I was in my rather large “bubble” of Chicago.
- model approach of leadership
- how to become more self-aware
- are you focused on the past or the future
- TODAY (The only day that’s actually yours)
- life is based in paradox
- who is the person in the mirror?
- do you love yourself?
- are you afraid of success?
- the importance of what you are learning and who you hang out with
- tourist vs engagement
- expose yourself to fear … you will grow
- why we should be like arctic musk-oxen
- what if we open-sourced education
Subscribe, Rate, and Review
Do you need accountability?
from The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast: Leadership Insights | Principal Radio | School Administrator | Daniel Bauer http://ift.tt/2d92HvG